Indiana travel map & destination guide : your road map to adventure!.
- Corporate Author:
- Indiana. Office of Tourism Development
- Additional Titles:
- Indiana travel map and destination guide
- [Indianapolis, Indiana] : [Indiana Office of Tourism Development], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 85 x 54 cm, folded to 23 x 10 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:550,000 (W 88°05ʹ00ʺ--W 84°47ʹ00ʺ/N 41°45ʹ00ʺ--N 37°46ʹ00ʺ).
- Tourist map created from a state highway base map.
Selected tourist locations, such as covered bridges, campgrounds, and historic sites, shown pictorially.
Title from panel.
"Visit us online at TheIndianaTravelMap.com."
Publication date inferred from information in an advertisement that reads "Parke County Covered Bridge Festival October 10-19, 2014 ; October 9-18, 2015."
Includes index to cities, indexed table of "Indiana's State Historic Sites," and inset map of Indianapolis.
Tourist directories with content indexed to the map for attractions, colleges and universities, unique restaurants, festivals and events, lodging, caves and caverns, and wineries, table of "State Parks," advertisements, and color illustrations on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 15752137