Nontraditional organized crime : law enforcement officials' perspectives on five criminal groups : report to the chairman, Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, Committee on Governmental Affairs, U.S. Senate / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Washington, D.C. : The Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 62 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm
Full Text available online
- Related Titles:
- Law enforcement officials' perspectives on five criminal groups
- Cover title., Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche., "September 1989.", and "GAO/OSI-89-19."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1990. 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm. (Crime and juvenile delinquency ; C&JD 1771). and Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1990. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1575643