Social-emotional growth and socialization. Module 1 [videorecording] / created by J. Ronald Lally and Janet Poole for Far West Laboratory and the California Dept. of Education
- [Place of publication not identified] : California Dept. of Education, Child Development Division, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 3 videocassette (70 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Far West Laboratory for Educational Research and Development
California. Department of Education
- Child care video magazine
- Module 1 consists of 3 parts, offers information to child-care providers about social and emotional development. The first tape, First moves: welcoming a child to a new caregiving setting, illustrates steps for introducing a child to a new caregiver and avoiding wrenching separations between children and parents. The second tape, Flexible, fearful, or feisty: the different temperaments of infants and toddlers, identifies nine traits of temperament and tells how to deal with each. In the third tape, Getting in tune: creating nurturing relationships with infants and toddlers, caregivers are advised to pick up children's rhythms and let them know their messages are understood.
- Related Titles:
- Flexible, fearful, or feisty
Gettin in tune, creating nurturing relationships with infants and toddlers
First moves, welcoming a child to a new caregiving setting
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 1575685