Social policy for effective practice : a strengths approach / Rosemary Chapin, University of Kansas
- Chapin, Rosemary Kennedy
- New York : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2014.
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- xxxix, 553, (r-1- i-41) pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- New directions in social work
- Social work and social policy : a strengths perspective -- The historical context : basic concepts and early influences -- The historical context : development of our current welfare system -- The economic and political contexts -- Basic tools for researching need and analyzing social policy -- Social policy development: research and policy practice -- Civil rights -- Income- and asset-based social policies and programs -- Policies and programs for children and families -- Health and mental health policies and programs -- Policies and programs for older adults -- The future.
- 9780415519915 (hardback : alk. paper), 0415519918 (hardback : alk. paper), 9780415519922 (pbk. : alk. paper), and 0415519926 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages r-1-r-20) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 15757326