Cancer treatment : National Cancer Institute's role in encouraging the use of breakthroughs : briefing report to the chairman, Subcommittee on Health and the Environment, Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Washington, D.C. : The Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages ; 28 cm
Full Text available online
- Related Titles:
- National Cancer Institute's role in encouraging the use of breakthroughs
- Cover title.
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1990. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1575856