Ground-water sources and 1985 withdrawals in Florida [map] / by Clyde S. Conover, John Vecchioli, and Donald W. Foose ; prepared by U.S. Geological Survey in cooperation with the Florida Department of Environmental Regulation and the Florida Department of Natural Resources, Florida Geological Survey
- Conover, Clyde Stuart, 1916-
- Tallahassee : Florida Geological Survey, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 40 x 50 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Foose, Donald W., Vecchioli, John, Florida. Department of Environmental Regulation, Florida Geological Survey, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Map series ; no. 124
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:2,000,000. (W 88 0--W 80 0/N 31 0--N 24 0).
- Includes statistical table, 3 graphs, and text. and Shows aquifer systems that serve as ground-water sources and "estimated ground-water withdrawal, by county, in million gallons per day, 1985."
- Bibliography Note:
View MARC record | catkey: 1578014