Mass for 4 voices ; Virginal music [sound recording] / William Byrd
- Byrd, William, 1539 or 1540-1623
- Uniform Title:
- Masses, voices (4)
- [Place of publication not identified] : Archive Production, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm ; 12 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Byrd, William, 1542 or 1543-1623. Selections
McKie, William Neil., Sir, 1901-
Westminster Abbey. Choir
- Archive Production, IV research period: The High Renaissance. Ser. W: The Elizabethan age
- Mass for four voices -- Virginal music: Pavana: The Earl of Salisbury ; The battell ; Lord Willobies welcome home ; The carmans whistle.
- Medium of Performance:
- voices 4
- Edition recorded: London J & W. Chester, 1959.
Program notes on container; text in Latin and English translation on card inserted, which also contains details concerning the performance.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Choristers of Westminster Abbey ; Sir William McKie, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded June 11-15, 1962 in Westminster Abbey.
View MARC record | catkey: 157976