Field tests of industrial stoker coal-fired boilers for emissions control and efficiency improvement, site B / by J.E. Gabrielson, P.L. Langsjoen, and T.C. Kosvic ; prepared for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Power Systems/Energy Technology Branch, and American Boiler Manufacturers Association
- Gabrielson, J. E.
- Washington, D.C. : The Office ; Springfield, Va. : Available to the public through the National Technical Information Service, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 106 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Langsjoen, Peter L., Kosvic, T. C., United States. Industrial Environmental Research Laboratory (Research Triangle Park, N.C.), United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Research and Development, United States. Department of Energy. Division of Power Systems. Energy Technology Branch, American Boiler Manufacturers' Association, and KVB, inc
- Interagency energy/environment R&D program report ; EPA-600/7-79-041a
- "Industrial Environmental Research Laboratory, Office of Energy, Minerals, and Industry, Research Triangle Park, N.C.", "KVB, Inc.", "February 1979.", and "IAG/contract nos. IAG-D7-E681 (EPA), EF-77-C-01-2609 (DoE), program element no. EHE624."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1981. 2 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1580486