State of Colorado [map].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of Land Management. Colorado State Office
- Lakewood, CO : Bureau of Land Management, Colorado State Office, 1980.
- Public lands ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 95 x 128 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Related Titles:
- Colorado base map with highways and contours
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:500,000. 1 in. equals approximately 8 mi. ; Lambert conformal conic projection based on standard parallels 33 0 and 45 0. (W 109 0--W 102 0/N 41 0--N 37 0).
- Shows public lands, public lands withdrawn, and national forest wilderness area.
In lower right margin: "Colorado base map with highways and contours."
"Base map prepared by the U.S. Geological Survey."
Base map compiled in 1968, revised in 1980.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1580929