Hong Kong's transition to 1997 : background, problems and prospects (with documents) / Hungdah Chiu
- Qiu, Hongda, 1936-
- [Baltimore, Md.] : School of Law, University of Maryland, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 106 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- University of Maryland at Baltimore. School of Law
United States. 1993
- Occasional papers/reprints series in contemporary Asian studies ; no. 5 -- 1993 (118)
- 0925153303 (pbk.)
- Related Titles:
- Joint Declaration of the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Government of the People's Republic of China on the Question of Hong Kong
- Reprinted by permission from American Asian review, Vol. XI, no. 2 (Summer, 1993).
Includes texts of the Joint Declaration of the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Government of the People's Republic of China on the Question of Hong Kong; the Basic Law of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China; and the United States-Hong Kong Policy Act of 1992.
Originally delivered as a paper at China Symposium, Oct. 21, 1992, Indiana Purdue University at Fort Wayne and at the International Trade Committee of the District of Columbia Bar International Law Section, Nov. 18, 1992.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1587183