A hundred necessary rules of conduct for children / by Christopher Dock
- Dock, Christopher, approximately 1698-1771
- Uniform Title:
- Hundert noethige Sitten-Regeln für Kinder. English
- Lancaster, PA : Hazelwood Press, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pennypacker, Samuel W. (Samuel Whitaker), 1843-1916
- Cover title., "Originally published [as 'Hundert noethige Sitten-Regeln fuer Kinder'] in 1764, in Germantown, Pennsylvania, by Christopher Sauer in issue number 40 of his 'Geistliches Magazien' (Spiritual magazine). The English translation used here was made by the Honorable Samuel Whitaker Pennypacker, historian and sometime governor of Pennsylvania. Pennypacker included it in the section he devoted to Christopher Dock in his account of the Mennonites in America, 'Historical and biographical sketches,' published in 1883" --Afterword., and Rare Books copy: 1994 printing.
View MARC record | catkey: 1589133