Making available appropriations in budget authority : communication from the President of the United States transmitting his notification making available appropriations in budget authority for the Small Business Administration to be used to provide disaster loans to victims of the Los Angeles earthquake and the Midwest floods and to enable SBA to respond rapidly to assist victims of the upcoming spring flood and summer hurricane seasons, pursuant to 31 U.S.C. 1107
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1994.
- [Corr. print.].
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Clinton, Bill, 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:103-182/CORR.
- "Referred to the Committee on Appropriations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 94-9012-P.
"January 25, 1994."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1994. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1594317