Omitted deferrals of budget authority : communication from the Comptroller General, the General Accounting Office, transmitting a report of deferrals of budget authority in the General Services Administration building programs that should have been, but were not, reported to the Congress by the President, pursuant to 2 U.S.C. 686(a).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- House document / 103d Congress, 1st session ; 103-168
- "Referred to the Committee on Appropriations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 93-0673-P.
"November 15, 1993."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1994. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1594335