Prediction of mineral quality of irrigation return flow / by Bureau of Reclamation, Engineering and Research Center
- Corporate Author:
- Engineering and Research Center (U.S.)
- Ada, Okla. : Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development, Robert S. Kerr Environmental Research Laboratory, 1977. and Springfield, Va. : For sale by the National Technical Information Service.
- Physical Description:
- 5 volumes : illustrations, diagrams, graphs, maps (drawing in pocket, volumes2) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Shaffer, Marvin J., Ribbens, Richard W., Huntley, Charles W., and Robert S. Kerr Environmental Research Laboratory
- Research reporting series. 2. Environmental protection technology and Environmental protection technology series ; EPA-600/2-77-179a-e
- v. 1. Summary report and verification.--v.2. Vernal field study.--v.3. Simulation model of conjuctive use and water quality for a river system or basin.--v.4. Data analysis utility programs.--v.5. Detailed return flow salinity and nutrient simulation model.
- Prepared under contract no. EPA-IAG-D4-0371., Includes user's manuals, v. 3 and 5., Issued Aug. 1977., and V.5 prepared by Marvin J. Shaffer, Richard W. Ribbens, and Charlse W. Huntley.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies and appendices.
View MARC record | catkey: 1594422