Road maps with the universal GPS grid. Michigan : features UTM and MGRS grids
- Corporate Author:
- American Map Corporation
- Additional Titles:
- Title at head of legend: Michigan and Road maps with the universal GPS grid, Michigan
- [Herndon, Va.] : Alexis U.S.A. Inc., [1997?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 66 x 51 cm, folded to 23 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hotchkiss, Noel J. and Alexis U.S.A. Inc
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:933,400. 1 cm = about 9.3 km 1 in. = about 14.7 miles (W 88°20ʹ00ʺ--W 82°23ʹ00ʺ/N 46°55ʹ00ʺ--N 41°29ʹ00ʺ).
- "These maps are designed to allow motorists to use inexpensive hand-held GPS receivers to help find their way while driving."
Shows GPS grid squares and 2-letter identifiers in purple and MGRS designator numbers in yellow rectangles and ovals.
Relief shown by spot heights.
At head of panel title: Alexis U.S.A. Inc.
"The ... concepts used in designing this map series were developed by Noel J. Hotchkiss."
Includes text, index, and grid diagrams.
Notes, road maps of "Detroit and vicinity," "Northwest Upper Peninsula," color illustrations, publisher's advertisements, and 7 insets on verso: Grand Rapids -- Isle Royale -- Lansing -- Flint -- Kalamazoo -- Battle Creek -- Downtown Detroit.
View MARC record | catkey: 1595501