- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- In this paper we describe a new balloon instrument - CLUE - which is designed to monitor ultraviolet (uv) nightglow levels and determine cloud cover and cloud heights with a CO2 slicing technique. The CO2 slicing technique is based on the MODIS instrument on NASA's Aqua and Terra spacecraft. CLUE will provide higher spatial resolution (0.5 km) and correlations between the uv and the cloud cover.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20050131816.
35th COSPAR 2004; 2004; Unknown.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15963745