Minimum-Time and Vibration Avoidance Attitude Maneuver for Spacecraft with Torque and Momentum Limit Constraints in Redundant Reaction Wheel Configuration
- Ha, Kong Q.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Femiano, Michael D. and Mosier, Gary E.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available. and Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This viewgraph presentation presents an algorithm for trajectory control of a spacecraft that minimizes the time to perform slews, including settling, by avoiding reaction wheel torque and momentum limits that would excite flexible structural modes. This algorithm was validated by simulation during the design of the NGST 'Yardstick' (precursor to JWST). Performance verification of a reduced form for single-axis slews was carried out using the MIT Origins Testbed. It is currently baselined for use by TPF-Coronagraph.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20040171167. and SPIE Conference on Space Systems Optomechanics and Dynamics; 2-6 Aug. 2004; Unknown.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15964555