Overview 2003 of NASA Multi-D Stirling Convertor Development and DOE and NASA Stirling Regenerator R and D Efforts
- Qiu, Songgang
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Twe, Roy, Wood, Gary, Mantell, Susan, Ibrahim, Mounir B., Gedeon, David, and Simon, Terrence
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available. and Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper will report on (1) continuation through the 3rd year of a NASA grant for multi-dimensional Stirling CFD code development and validation, (2) continuation through the 3rd and final year of a Department of Energy, Golden Field Office (DOE) regenerator research effort. Results of the NASA multi-D code development effort and the DOE regenerator research efforts will be summarized. Early results and planning for the new regenerator microfabrication contract will also be discussed.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20040111429. and Space Technology and Applications International FOrum (STAIF 2004); 8-12 Feb. 2004; Albuquerque, NM; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15964772