Computational Nanotechnology of Molecular Materials, Electronics and Machines
- Srivastava, D.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Biegel, Bryan A.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This viewgraph presentation covers carbon nanotubes, their characteristics, and their potential future applications. The presentation include predictions on the development of nanostructures and their applications, the thermal characteristics of carbon nanotubes, mechano-chemical effects upon carbon nanotubes, molecular electronics, and models for possible future nanostructure devices. The presentation also proposes a neural model for signal processing.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20020078321.
CANEUS'02: Canada-Europe-US Workshop on Micro- and nanotechnology for Space; 25-30 Aug. 2002; Montreal; Canada.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15967549