BOREAS AFM-3 NCAR Electra 1994 Aircraft Flux and Moving Window Data
- Lenschow, Donald H.
- June 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, David E., Knapp, David E., Oncley, Steven P., Cooper, Al, Hall, Forrest G., and Shanot, Al
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The BOREAS AFM-3 team used the NCAR Electra aircraft data to make measurements of the fluxes of momentum, sensible and latent heat, carbon dioxide, and ozone over the entire BOREAS region to tie together measurements made in both the SSA and the NSA in 1994. These data were also used to study the planetary boundary layer using both in situ and remote sensing measurements. This data set contains both the aircraft flux and the moving window data. These data are stored in tabular ASCII files. The data files are available on a CD-ROM (see document number 20010000884) or from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) Distributed Active Archive Center (DAAC).
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20000116613.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15969763