Aeroacoustic and Performance Simulations of a Test Scale Open Rotor
- Claus, Russell W.
- February 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper explores a comparison between experimental data and numerical simulations of the historical baseline F31/A31 open rotor geometry. The experimental data were obtained at the NASA Glenn Research Center s Aeroacoustic facility and include performance and noise information for a variety of flow speeds (matching take-off and cruise). The numerical simulations provide both performance and aeroacoustic results using the NUMECA s Fine-Turbo analysis code. A non-linear harmonic method is used to capture the rotor/rotor interaction.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20130011276.
48th Joint Propulsion Conference and Exhibit; 30 Jul. - 1 Aug. 2012; Atlanta, GA; United States.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15975320