- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This work describes the ongoing development of an instrument package for the in-situ detection and isotopic analysis of water (from ice, icy soils, and hydrated minerals) on future lunar, asteroid, or martian exploration missions. This instrument is intended to be mounted on a robotic arm and be brought to the sample, rather than necessitating expensive and complicated sample handling to bring the sample to the instrument.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20130011273.
Lunar and Planetary Science Conference; 18-22 Mar. 2013; The Woodlands, TX; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15975322