MatLab Programming for Engineers Having No Formal Programming Knowledge
- Shaykhian, Linda H.
- June 23, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Shaykhian, Gholam Ali
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- MatLab is one of the most widely used very high level programming languages for Scientific and engineering computations. It is very user-friendly and needs practically no formal programming knowledge. Presented here are MatLab programming aspects and not just the MatLab commands for scientists and engineers who do not have formal programming training and also have no significant time to spare for learning programming to solve their real world problems. Specifically provided are programs for visualization. Also, stated are the current limitations of the MatLab, which possibly can be taken care of by Mathworks Inc. in a future version to make MatLab more versatile.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20130011138.
2007 American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) Annual Conference and Exposition; 23-28 Jun. 2007; Honolulu, HI; United States.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15975376