Athermal Energy Loss from X-Rays Deposited in Thin Superconducting Bilayers on Solid Substrates
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- An important feature that determines the energy resolution of any type of thin film microcalorimeter is the fraction of athermal energy that can be lost to the heat bath prior to the device coming into thermal equilibrium.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20120011253., GSFC.ABS.01037.2012., and Applied Superconductivity Conference; 7-11 Oct. 2012; Poreland, OR; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15978909