- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- We are developing a small cold temperature instrument package concept that integrates a cold temperature power system and radhard ultra low temperature ultra low power electronics components and power supplies now under development into a cold temperature surface operational version of a planetary surface instrument package. We are already in the process of developing a lower power lower tem-perature version for an instrument of mutual interest to SMD and ESMD to support the search for volatiles (the mass spectrometer VAPoR, Volatile Analysis by Pyrolysis of Regolith) both as a stand alone instrument and as part of an environmental monitoring package.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20120009878.
42nd Lunar and Planetary Science Conference; 7 - 11, 2011; Woodlands, TX; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15979174