- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- Most propulsion systems are designed to be filled and flown, draining can be done but decontamination may be difficult. Transport of these systems may be difficult as well because flight weight vessels are not designed around DOT or UN shipping requirements. Repairs, failure analysis work or post firing inspections may be difficult or impossible to perform due to the hazards of residual propellants being present.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20120007434.
59th Propulsion Meeting; 30 Apr. - 4 May 2012; San Antonio, TX; United States.
41st Structures and Mechanical Behavior Subcommittee; 30 Apr. - 4 May 2012; San Antonio, TX; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15979773