Department of Defense appropriations for 1996. Part 5, Research, development, test and evaluation, Defense-wide; Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty; Counterproliferation of weapons; Space and related programs : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session / Subcommittee on National Security
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on National Security
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1996.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 345, vi pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AP 6/1:D 36/5/996/PT.5
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 15984857