Fulfilling the promise of genetics research : ensuring nondiscrimination in health insurance and employment : hearing of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session on S. 318, to prohibit discrimination on the basis of genetic information with respect to health insurance, July 25, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2001.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 60 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.HRG.107-178
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15984986