Housing finance reform : developing a plan for a smooth transition : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session on examining various options for a transition to a new housing finance system that achieves the accessibility, affordability, and stability goals of housing finance reform while minimizing disruptions to both the primary and secondary mortgage markets, November 22, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Uniform Title:
- Housing finance reform (2013 November 22)
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2014., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 78 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 113-190
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 15985044