Oversight of the U.S. Department of Transportation's implementation of MAP-21 and fiscal year 2015 budget request for surface transportation : hearing before the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, second session, March 12, 2014
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Highways and Transit (2007- )
- Additional Titles:
- Implementation of MAP-21
Oversight of the US Department of Transportation's implementation of MAP-21 and fiscal year 2015 budget request for surface transportation
Oversight of the United States Department of Transportation's implementation of Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2014.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 115 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- United States. Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act or the MAP-21.
- United States. Department of Transportation—Appropriations and expenditures
- Roads—United States—Finance
- Traffic safety—United States—Finance
- Transportation and state—United States
- Federal aid to transportation—United States
- Infrastructure (Economics)—United States
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 15985236