Branding the nation : the global business of national identity / Melissa Aronczyk
- Aronczyk, Melissa
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 226 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- List of illustrations -- Acknowledgments -- Introduction: there must certainly be some such place -- Nation and brand : keywords for the twenty-first century -- The new and improved nation : how culture became competitive -- Living the brand : the identity strategies of nation branding consultants -- Creative tension, normal nation : branding national identity in Poland -- From bland to brand : transforming Canadian culture -- Trading spaces : the world tour -- Conclusion: variable utopias -- Notes -- References -- Index.
- 9780199752164 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0199752168 (hardcover : alk. paper)
9780199752171 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0199752176 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 177-217) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2015
View MARC record | catkey: 15986035