Twenty four popular Irish melodies [electronic resource] : arranged in a familiar style for the harp / by Gerald [sic] Taylor
- Additional Titles:
- 24 popular Irish melodies
- London : B. Williams, [between 1880 and 1889?]
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes of music ; 35 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Taylor, Gerhard
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Book 1. Believe me, if all ; Let Erin remember ; The harp that once ; Go where glory ; Farewell, but whenever ; Oh! for the swords ; The last rose of summer ; The minstrel boy -- Book 2. Coolin ; The meeting of the waters ; Has sorrow thy young days ; How dear to me the hour ; The valley lay smiling ; Dear harp of my country ; Savournah deelish ; I saw from the beach -- Book 3. Oh, southern breeze ; I'd mourn the hopes ; Silent, oh, Moyle ; The days are gone ; Bid thy exiled bard return ; Kethleen O'More ; noiseless falls the foot of time ; Avenging and bright.
- International Harp Archives at Brigham Young University (Internet Archive)
- BYU lacks vol. 3.
International Harp Archives.
Zingel, Harp (arr.)
View MARC record | catkey: 15987905