1862 Antietam campaign, Lee invades Maryland [cartographic material] : [Frederick, Maryland region] / brochure design by Communication Design, Inc., Richmond, VA.
- Corporate Author:
- Communication Design, Inc
- Additional Titles:
- Eighteen sixty-two Antietam campaign, Lee invades Maryland and Alternate panel title: Maryland Civil War Trails, 1862 Antietam campaign, Lee invades Maryland
- [Annapolis, Md.] : Maryland Civil War Trails, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 53 x 58 cm, folded to 23 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Maryland Civil War Trails (Organization)
- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park (Agency : U.S.)
- American Civil War (1861-1865)
- 1861 - 1865
- Historic sites—Maryland—Frederick—Maps
- Historic sites
- Military campaigns
- Frederick Region (Md.)—History—Civil War, 1861-1865—Maps
- Frederick Region (Md.)—Maps
- United States—History—Civil War, 1861-1865—Campaigns—Maps
- Antietam National Battlefield (Md.)—Maps
- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park—Maps
- Maryland—Antietam National Battlefield
- Maryland—Frederick Region
- United States
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:115,000 (W 78°08ʹ56ʺ--W 77°06ʹ24ʺ/N 39°43ʹ12ʺ--N 39°03ʹ03ʺ).
- Regional tourist map showing Civil-War-related points of interest and recommended itineraries in Frederick, Montgomery, and Washington counties.
Relief shown pictorially.
At head of panel title: Maryland Civil War Trails.
Includes directory of Civil War sites titled "Antietam Campaign Sites" and "Other Civil War Sites," 3 insets, and illustrations (some in color).
Insets: Frederick [city center] -- Antietam National Battlefield -- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park.
Text, tourist information, location map, advertisement, and illustrations (some in color) on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 15988956