- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- We present demonstration of a novel broadband lidar technique capable of dealing with the atmospherically induced variations in CO2 absorption using a Fabry-Perot based detector and a broadband laser. The Fabry-Perot solid etalon in the receiver part is tuned to match the wavelength of several CO2 absorption lines simultaneously. The broadband technique tremendously reduces the requirement for source wavelength stability, instead putting this responsibility on the Fabry- Perot based receiver. The instrument technology we are developing has a clear pathway to space and realistic potential to become a robust, low risk space measurement system.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20110013349.
SPIE Remote Sensing 2011; 19-22 Sep. 2011; Prague; Czech Republic.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15990352