Integration of an Evidence Base into a Probabilistic Risk Assessment Model. The Integrated Medical Model Database : An Organized Evidence Base for Assessing In-Flight Crew Health Risk and System Design
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- This slide presentation reviews the Integrated Medical Model (IMM) database, which is an organized evidence base for assessing in-flight crew health risk. The database is a relational database accessible to many people. The database quantifies the model inputs by a ranking based on the highest value of the data as Level of Evidence (LOE) and the quality of evidence (QOE) score that provides an assessment of the evidence base for each medical condition. The IMM evidence base has already been able to provide invaluable information for designers, and for other uses.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20110008819.
Group International Academy of Astronautics Humans in Space Symposium; 11-15 Apr. 2011; Houston, TX; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15991463