Remediation Technology Collaboration Development
- Mahoney, John
- November 02, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Olsen, Wade
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This slide presentation reviews programs at NASA aimed at development at Remediation Technology development for removal of environmental pollutants from NASA sites. This is challenging because there are many sites with different environments, and various jurisdictions and regulations. There are also multiple contaminants. There must be different approaches based on location and type of contamination. There are other challenges: such as costs, increased need for resources and the amount of resources available, and a regulatory environment that is increasing.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20100040474.
2010 International Workshop on Environment and Energy; 2-4 Nov. 2010; San Diego, CA; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15993416