- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- Mass spectrometers have been involved in essentially all aspects of space exploration. This chapter outlines some of these many uses. Mass spectrometers have not only helped to expand our knowledge and understanding of the world and solar system around us, they have helped to put man safely in space and expand our frontier. Mass spectrometry continues to prove to be a very reliable, robust, and flexible analytical instrument, ensuring that its use will continue to help aid our investigation of the universe and this small planet that we call home.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20100039433.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15993532