- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- The slide presentation discusses the integration of 1-kilometer spatial resolution land temperature data from the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS), with 8-day temporal resolution, into the NASA Monsoon-Asia Integrated Regional Study (MAIRS) Data Center. The data will be available for analysis and visualization in the Giovanni data system. It discusses the NASA MAIRS Data Center, presents an introduction to the data access tools, and an introduction of Products available from the service, discusses the higher resolution Land Surface Temperature (LST) and presents preliminary results of LST Trends over China.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20100032040.
1st MAIRS Workshop on Coupled Human-Environment Systems in Dryland; 22-25 Mar. 2010; Kunming; China.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15994416