Q46 Technology Refreshment Assessment
- Garcia-Burgos, Axel A.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- This document reviews the accomplishments of the author during an internship. During this internship, the author was assigned to the End User Services Office, which coordinates and oversees a wide selection of information technologies that enhance the productivity of the workforce at NASA Kennedy Space Center. During the internship the author performed an assessment of the work of the Outsourcing Desktop Initiative for NASA (ODIN) contract.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20100031697. and KSC-2010-179.
- Copyright, Distribution under U.S. Government purpose rights.
View MARC record | catkey: 15994444