- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- WIDECARS is a dual-pump coherent anti-Stokes Raman Spectroscopy technique that is capable of simultaneously measuring temperature and species mole fractions of N2, O2, H2, C2H4, CO, and CO2. WIDECARS is designed for measurements of all the major species (except water) in supersonic combustion flows fueled with hydrogen and hydrogen/ethylene mixtures. The two lowest rotational energy levels of hydrogen detectable by WIDECARS are H2 S(3) and H2 S(4). The detection of these lines gives the system the capability to measure temperature and species concentrations in regions of the flow containing pure hydrogen fuel at room temperature.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20100017045.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15995496