Consequences of Longterm-Confinement and Hypobaric Hypoxia on Immunity in the Antarctic Concordia Environment
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- This slide presentation reviews the affects of longterm-confinement and hypobaric hypoxia on immunity in the Antarctic Concordia environment. It includes information on spaceflight-associated immune dysregulation, immune-related knowledge gaps, and ground-based space flight analogs.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20100005355.
2010 NASA Human Research Program Investigators' Workshop; 3-5 Feb. 2010; Houston, TX; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15995880