- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The overall objective of our project is to develop a sensorimotor adaptability (SA) training program designed to facilitate recovery of functional capabilities when astronauts transition to different gravitational environments. The goal of our current study was to determine if SA training using variation in visual flow and support surface motion produces improved performance in a novel sensory environment and demonstrate the retention characteristics of SA training.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20090042106.
NASA Human Research Program Investigators' Workshop; 3-5 Feb. 2010; Houston, TX; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15996298