- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- NASA's newly named Advanced Avionics and Processor Systems (AAPS) project, formerly known as the Radiation Hardened Electronics for Space Environments (RHESE) project, endeavors to mature and develop the avionic and processor technologies required to fulfill NASA's goals for future space and lunar exploration. Over the past year, multiple advancements have been made within each of the individual AAPS technology development tasks that will facilitate the success of the Constellation program elements. This paper provides a brief review of the project's recent technology advancements, discusses their application to Constellation projects, and addresses the project's plans for the coming year.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20090037678.
AIAA SPACE 2009 Conference and Exposition; 14-17 Sep. 2009; Pasadena, CA; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15996414