Thermal Infrared Spectroscopy of Saturn and Titan from Cassini
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- The Cassini spacecraft completed its nominal mission at Saturn in 2008 and began its extended mission. Cassini carries the Composite Infrared Spectrometer (CIRS); a Fourier transform spectrometer that measures the composition, thermal structure and dynamics of the atmospheres of Saturn and Titan, and also the temperatures of other moons and the rings.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20090032243.
OSA Fourier Transform Spectroscopy (FTS) Technical Conference; 26 Apr. - 1 May 2009; Vancouver, BC; Canada.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15996715