Heavy Ion Microbeam- and Broadbeam-Induced Transients in SiGe HBTs
- Reed, Robert A.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Pellish, Jonathan A., Alles, Michael L., Raman, Ashok, Schrimpf, Ronald D., Baggio, Jacques, LaBel, Kenneth A., Dodd, Paul E., McMorrow, Dale, Ferlet-Cavrois, Veronique, Diestelhorst, Ryan M., Marshall, Paul W., Turowski, Marek, Phillips, Stanley D., Sutton, Akil K., Duhamel, Olivier, Cressler, John D., Vizkelethy, Gyorgy, and Moen, Kurt A.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available. and Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- SiGe HBT heavy ion-induced current transients are measured using Sandia National Laboratories microbeam and high- and low-energy broadbeam sources at the Grand Accelerateur National d'Ions Lourds and the University of Jyvaskyla. The data were captured using a custom broadband IC package and real-time digital phosphor oscilloscopes with at least 16 GHz of analog bandwidth. These data provide detailed insight into the effects of ion strike location, range, and LET.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20090032027.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15996738