- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- The effects of heat treatment and resulting microstructure variations on high temperature mechanical properties were assessed for a powder metallurgy disk superalloy LSHR. Blanks were consistently supersolvus solution heat treated and quenched at two cooling rates, than aged at varying temperatures and times. Tensile, creep, and dwell fatigue crack growth tests were then performed at 704 C. Gamma' precipitate microstructures were quantified. Relationships between heat treatment-microstructure, heat treatment-mechanical properties, and microstructure-mechanical properties were assessed.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20080047347.
11th International Symposium on Superalloys; 14-18 Sep. 2008; Seven Springs, PA; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15998520