Sensor Webs with a Service-Oriented Architecture for On-demand Science Products
- Paules, Granville
- August 26, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Frye, Stuart, Di, Liping, Cappelaere, Patrice, Justice, Chris, Ames, Troy, Derezinsfi, Linda, Chien, Steve, Mandl, Daniel, Tran, Daniel, Ungar, Stephen, and Kolitz, Stephan
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available. and Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper describes the work being managed by the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) Information System Division (ISD) under a NASA Earth Science Technology Ofice (ESTO) Advanced Information System Technology (AIST) grant to develop a modular sensor web architecture which enables discovery of sensors and workflows that can create customized science via a high-level service-oriented architecture based on Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) Sensor Web Enablement (SWE) web service standards. These capabilities serve as a prototype to a user-centric architecture for Global Earth Observing System of Systems (GEOSS). This work builds and extends previous sensor web efforts conducted at NASA/GSFC using the Earth Observing 1 (EO-1) satellite and other low-earth orbiting satellites.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20080044046. and Society for Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) 2007 conference; 26-30 Aug. 2007; San Diego, CA; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15998678