- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We view an evolutionary system ns being n software product line. The core architecture is the unchanging part of the system, and each version of the system may be viewed as a product from the product line. Each "product" may be described as the core architecture with sonre agent-based additions. The result is a multiagent system software product line. We describe an approach to such n Software Product Line-based approach using the MaCMAS Agent-Oriented nzethoclology. The approach scales to enterprise nrchitectures as a multiagent system is an approprinre means of representing a changing enterprise nrchitectclre nnd the inferaction between components in it.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20080039257.
International Worksop on System and Software Architectures (IWSSA 2006); 26-30 Jun. 2006; Las Vegas, NV; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15998989