- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Pressurized rovers will be a critical component of successful lunar exploration to enable safe investigation of sites distant from the outpost location. A pressurized rover is a complex system with the same functions as any other crewed vehicle. Designs for a pressurized rover need to take into account significant constraints, a multitude of tasks to be performed inside and out, and the complexity of life support systems to support the crew. In future studies, pressurized rovers should be given the same level of consideration as any other vehicle occupied by the crew.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20080026000.
ASCE Earth and Space 2005; 5-8 Mar. 2006; Houston, TX; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15999520