The Black presence in the Bible. Volume 1, Teacher's guide : general introduction and in-depth information : discoverying the Black and African identity of biblical persons and nations / Rev. Walter Arthur McCray
- McCray, Walter Arthur
- Additional Titles:
- Discoverying the Black and African identity of biblical persons and nations
- Chicago, Ill. : Black Light Fellowship, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 198 pages : genealogical table, maps ; 28 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Charles L. Blockson Collection of African Americana and the African Diaspora.
- "Teachers guide, general introduction and in-depth information."
Volume 2: The Black presence in the Bible and the Table of nations: Genesis 10:1-32 : with emphasis on the Hamitic genealogical line from a Black perspective.
Rare Books Blockson volume 1: 2nd printing, 1991.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 177-185) and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 1600008